Sidbury Mill, which
originally dates to 1340, has been extensively restored, complete with a
working water wheel. There were a number of major alterations required to the
site landscaping to adapt to its new commercial role.
Originally the drive ran
up a steep hill. Safe public access called for it to grade across the slope
An avenue of Pyrus
Nivalis trees has been planted to line both sides of the drive, with shrubs
such as Cotoneaster Hybridus Pendulus, Photinia Red Robin, Viburnum
Opulus and Lonicera Pileata as infill.